Sunday 27 April 2014

S.H.E.

FriEnDs...


she is my friend..
her name is Asmiza..
I call her Kak Miza..
she act like a sister, always advise me..
always be by my side..
when I do wrong, always anger me..
she is too nice with me..
she always help me during finish my assignment..
and the most thing I will never forget, 
she always wake me up if there is class starting on 8.00 am!
ouhh.. I am sure will miss this moment someday..
she never count every single thing she did for me..
it is hard to meet people like this..
for that, I have assume her as my best friend..
because only a good friend could do anything for their friends..
one in a million..

Asmiza come from Bera, Pahang..
the older sister in her family..
her sibling, 3 boys and 2 girls..
she is certificate and diploma holder, major in Tourism Management at Politeknik Ibrahim Sultan, Johor Bahru and Politeknik Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin, Arau.
and now, she is degree holder, 
currently in semester 5, 
major in Bachelor of Human Resources Management.

from semester 1 until 5, we never separate..
same class and together through difficulty of having assignment or what ever exercises given..
today, I am written about her for completing the assignment that given by lecturer for the subject STID 1013 Computer Application

because of same course and both of us have experience in urban life,
we are planning to internship together at Johor Bahru..
furthermore, 
she will married with someone from Johor Bahru too..
yes! she will married soon..
as soon as possible!
maybe before the internship begin..
I will get brother in law!! hehe
hope our relationship are continuously until Jannah..
even though we are not together anymore..


LOVE YOU!!






No comments:

Post a Comment